The Lighthouse Code of Practice
Lighthouse Search and Selection Ltd is a corporate member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation, the industry’s professional body, ensuring for our clients that our consultancy provides a reputable, quality service, adhering to recognised standards.
- to comply with all relevant legislation, statutory and non-statutory requirements and official guidance during the course of providing our services to clients and in our dealings with others in connection with our professional activities;
- to respect and maintain the confidentiality and privacy of client and candidate information in accordance with the law and the principles of good business practice;
- to accept only those assignments we feel are within our capabilities and comply with professional principles. Our aim is to build client relationships based on continuing success;
- to fully and explicitly provide details of all services, proposed approaches, fees and charges to the client prior to acceptance and commencement of any assignment;
- to adhere to legal requirements and principles of truth in any advertising on behalf of the client;
- to agree with the client, prior to any assignment, the methods of recruitment and selection and forms of reporting required for any work being undertaken for the client;
- to put forward candidates to clients who fit the specification and requirements;
- never to directly approach an employee of a client company with regard to alternative career opportunities;
In our dealings with clients and candidates we will comply with the Recruitment & Employment Confederation’s code of Professional Practice as detailed on their web site and aim to achieve the highest principles of ethics, equity, integrity, professional conduct and fair practice.
To support this commitment, in any sector or specialist area, we will limit the number of clients for whom we work, ensuring individual and confidential attention at all times